- Nearly, 300 children DIE every year in the USA in pools and spas. It is the LEADING CAUSE of accidental DEATH for preschoolers
- 3000 kids are injured every year in the United States of America in pools and spas.
- 54% of water hazard happened at HOME.
According to CPSC statistics, Drowning is a major cause of accidental deaths among children 1-5 of age. If your Child is in this group of age, the risk that this kind of tragedy occurs is too high to not take it into account. You must Act Right Now!
- What about watching? For the most part, the children who drowned in residential swimming pool were supervised by an adult at that time.
- What occurred? There was a lapse of concentration to go to the toilet or answer the phone. Children left unsupervised a few seconds. Kids made the most of this situation and fall in the pool. A careless mistake and you lose your child.
- What about the amount of time? A couple of minutes, the time to answer a phone call , somebody who knocks at the door and the tragedy happen.
"Please watch your children around water all time using eye to eye contact, we've had too many of this " Mesa Fire Dept., Arizona
You MUST protect your kids and be in compliance with the LAW right now!
How to escape the worst ?
THE NATIONAL SPA AND POOL INSTITUTE (NSPI) AND CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) strongly advise a plan of multiple layers of protection:
- SUPERVISON: No additionnal device required. You Must Always keep an eye on your children when they are in or around the pool
- SWIMMING POOL ENCLOSURE: The Pool safety fences or barriers allow to separate the pool and the house.Fencing systems are available in a wide range of material and colors and fit with your backyard. Removable Mesh fencing are also a good deal. But keep in mind that to be effective, this Safety equipment must meet American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Specifications F-2286 standards and used in with a gate that is self-closing and self-latching and can accommodate a key lockable device
- COVER YOUR POOL: The swimming pool shall be covered with a Pool safety cover or Pool safety net. All the Safety Covers and Nets meet the ASTM Specifications F 1346. Be Vigilant when you buy it. The choice is large:
- PLACE ALARMS: Swimming pool alarms that, when placed in pools, will sound when accident or unauthorized access into the water is detected. To be powerful, pool alarms shall meet and be independently certified to the ASTM Standard F 2208 "Standards Specification for Pool Alarms".