- A fence is useful to separate the pool from the house. It keep children far from the water. Fencing system are designed to avoid that kids get over , under or through the fence. A fence in working order is one of the most effective way to keep your child safe.
- Choose fences which are at least 4 ft high
Keep away objects which can be used by a child to climb.
Avoid decorations on the fences which give foothold or handhold.
- Be sure that the distance from the fence's bottom to the ground is less than 4 inches. It will forbid a kid from crawling under the barrier.
- The fencing system should surrounds the pool and isolate the pool area and the house.
The gate to enter in the swimming pool area should be self closing and self latching.
- The standard norms for Pool Safety fences are F-2286
Pool Safety Fences FAQs
Improve your pool safety!
- Do you need more free advices? - Get help from a Pro near you home - 100% FREE - Click on the button and fill the form - A LOCAL expert will contact you in 24hrs