Are you foolproof?
Pool safety alarms provides an additional layer of vigilance
Too many accidents and deaths happen while children are being supervised by a parent. The child was out of vigilance for few minutes ( the time it takes to answer the phone or to take a drink inside). Vigilance is the best means of safety to prevent drowning of your child. But you can't be watchful 100% of the time?
DO YOU HAVE A POOL SAFETY ALARM? WHY NOT?
- Sounds in-home alerts when there is a lack of supervision via remote controller
- Easy set-up
- Can give you important additional seconds to save your child
- In addition to a pool safety nets, it alerts parents when the net is being disturbed
- You can use it for other household dangers
What are the advantages of a pool safety alarm system?
What do you need to know about pool alarms before buying it ?
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks from dangerous products. The CSPC advises products with the safety and performance standard ASTM F2208:
- The pool alarm shall be audible at the pool and in the house via a remote receiver.
- The pool alarm shall have at least a sound pressure of 85 decibels ( 85dB) at 10 feet.
- The pool alarm have a low battery indicator.
- The pool alarm have an on/off indicator.
- The pool alarm must automatically reset.
If the product does not meet ASTM F 2208 it is not most probably a safe product to use.