" Do you know that 2,000 tragedies will occur in 2010?
it doesn't happen only to others"
- Countrywide, about 300 children below 5 years old DIE in swimming pools, often a pool owned by their family.
- More than 2,000 children in that age group are taken care in hospital emergency rooms for SUBMERSION INJURIES
- Medical costs can spread from an estimated $4,000 for a survivor to $160,000 for a victim with irreversible brain disability. Some severely brain damaged victims have initial hospital stays in excess of 120 days and expenses in excess of $300,000.
" Safety is the key-word"
What are the advantages of Safety Pool nets ?
- Custom-shaped fits any pool
- Easy to remove and replace
- Lightweight safety cover
- Clear view on your pool preserved
- Excellent protection in normal conditions of use
How does it work?
A pool safety net is stretched above the pool and anchored to the deck of the pool. Pools safety nets are a kind of barriers above the water. If a kid falls onto the pool, the netting system keeps him dry. The meshes of Safety Pool Nets are designed to avoid that toddlers’ head or body fit through. Children are not able to advance further on Safety Pool Nets insofar as their arms or legs go through the squares. Kids will indicate the danger by crying or shouting and you can then help the infant and get him back . The presence of a safety system is not a reason to leave a child alone around the pool.
In which ways can Safety Pool nets affect my pool use?
The easy removal and replacement of Safety pool nets allow a suitable use of the pool. Pool netting systems are provided with a roller to easy store the net. An adult can characteristically take away and roll the pool safety net onto the roller in about 5 minutes and put back it in about 5 to 10 minutes. You will lose few minutes of pool use but you will enjoy your pool knowing children are in security.
Are Safety Pool nets strong ?
Pool Safety Netting system in compliance with ASTM standard support a weight of 485lbs
Will Safety Pool nets safety requirements?
Pool safety nets which meet A.S.T.M Standard F1346-91 are in compliance with the law on manual covers